AuthorMessage
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Update [DKC]   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:34 am

Update on [DKC]

Well it all started a month back when we all couldnít decide on a night to practice or even get us all on to practice.
In the last month my work load has increased so not on as much as I would like to be.
Was hoping Panther would keep things together but she got fed up of just KP 5 and when she did change the map she got abuse which no woman should get, On top of that servers kept getting hacked. (Well done whoever you are) So Panther donít play anymore Sad

I have asked people to help out with donations to keep the servers running (A few have said we are begging). For this reason the Bagman server is down as I am not going to pay for something am not using (Even in the good name to try and keep KP alive).

In regards to the DM server that will be down midnight 24/4/08 as I am not willing to pay alone for a server I am not using.

Sorry it has come to this but we worked out there was about 40 main kp players who used the servers daily how much each would that of cost to keep the uk servers up not much but too much for 1 person.

Cheers
Dodge
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
Meph
Thug
Thug

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Update [DKC]   Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:49 pm

It wouldn't has happenned if the server's banlist hadn't been empty all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sexythief.net
Lezbo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Update [DKC]   Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:35 pm

As a sweet, innocent, lady myself, I'm aware of the abuse we get on servers. All that swearing and chat of a sexual nature, disgusting pigs!

Anyway as for the servers. Well Thief ran a couple of servers for fuck knows how long , a couple of years maybe. Ziege was paying directly for them and yes it was hard to get donations, infact we never got a single donation from outside the clan and it was hard enough to get any members to pay! Peeps always complain about map choices etc but this is kp and it's to be expected. Our view was if you dont like the server ... fuck off!

It's a shame that you are dropping the servers, they have injected new life into kp so Thief owes you a scat orgy Twisted Evil on a date of your choice. I also hope we can get a Thief server and continue where you left off. I hope you DKC sluts keep on playing, see you in the league Cool

Sex and kisses,

Lezbo queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimebag
Captain
Captain

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Update [DKC]   Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:07 am

GG's all, the DM server is now no more.

See you all around sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thief|G()A
Thug
Thug

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Update [DKC]   Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:38 am

Well some of us saw the server out in style, thanks for the games.

Don't forget to keep praccying for the league (you are still playing right?). cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sexythief.net
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Update [DKC]   Wed May 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Well i have got into a routine with my new job, Panther is back on KP yipeee, Sooooo being out of KP for a month has done some good Smile I refreshed game spy and there are a few UK servers which is great for the game nice one RU and Thief. Now there is a DKC server back up and a clan i hope, What i need is a few players to practice once a week that can play in a league so if your up to the challange and would like to use the well known Tag [DKC] then drop me or Panther a message.

All members will get their picture on the webby. Very Happy
O yea forgot to mention we dont want a big clan so only the first 30 intrested will be recruited lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update [DKC]   

Back to top Go down

Update [DKC]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1